Save your time by paying multiple bills at a time with JomPay. Recently, JomPay announced this new feature and it is now available in HSBC online banking.
Here’s how to pay multiple bills with JomPAY using HSBC Internet Banking.
To pay with JomPay, please ensure you have the following information. You can find the information from your bill statement or online:
- Ref-1 — a unique number used by your Biller to identify you or your bill, Ref-1 is printed next to the JomPAY logo on your bill (Ref-1 could be either fixed or variable depending on the needs of Billers, in most cases, Ref-1 is fixed)
- Biller Code — a unique number to identify a JomPAY Biller or you can find them here
Generally, the steps of paying the bill with JomPAY are same. The only difference is you have to click on the Pay Multiple Bills With JomPAY before making the transaction.
See also how to pay your bill with JomPAY.
Pay Multiple Bills with JomPAY in HSBC Internet Banking
- Open any internet browser.
- Go to the secure HSBC Internet Banking website.
- Log in to your account with the help of the security device.
- From the list of menu on the left-hand side of the screen. Select Pay Bills and it will open a list of sub-menus to choose for.
- Select Add a bill with JomPAY option and start adding your payee to the list so you can select multiple payees.
- From the sub-menus, select Pay Multiple Bills with JomPAY.
- You will see a box to select payee you added in step 5. Choose a payee from your list of payees, enter the date you wanted the transaction to happen and the amount to pay.
- Confirm everything accordingly and click Pay to proceed with the payment.
Important! Make sure you are using a secure HTTP URL (HTTPS) for HSBC internet banking. I don’t recommend using HSBC apps on your smartphone.