Here’s the simple way to pay your bill with JomPay payment method. JomPay is available on the most online banking and it is absolutely free to use. All you need are the JomPay Biller code and the Reference Number.
You can pay any bill through the Internet or Mobile Banking service using funds from your Savings, Current or Credit Card accounts. No registration is required with JomPAY as long as you have Internet or Mobile Banking account.
Ensure to have the following information from your bill:
- Ref-1 — a unique number used by your Biller to identify you or your bill, Ref-1 is printed next to the JomPAY logo on your bill (Ref-1 could be either fixed or variable depending on the needs of Billers, in most cases, Ref-1 is fixed)
- Biller Code — a unique number to identify a JomPAY Biller or you can find them here
Pay your bill with JomPAY
The following is the basic steps to pay your bill with JomPAY in any online internet banking.
- Open any internet browser and log in to your Internet Banking.
- Look for JomPAY payment method.
- Enter your JomPAY Biller Code and your Reference Number followed by payment from your Current, Savings or Credit Card account.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to proceed and complete the payment.
Please take note that, some Billers may impose a limit on the amount payable via certain accounts such as Credit Card accounts.
And since JomPAY transactions are performed at Internet or Mobile Banking, a daily Internet Banking limit may be imposed by your Bank.