Learn how to disable ads in uTorrent. By default, you can see two ads in uTorrent; the top banner and square ads at the bottom of the left pane. In this article, you will learn how to disable these ads with the help of advance setting in uTorrent.
Its very simple, you just need to find the related line items with the specific keyword and change it accordingly. Basically, you have to change the option from True to False to disable the ads. Below is the step-by-step tutorial on how to disable ads in uTorrent.
Disable ads in uTorrent
- Turn on your computer and launch uTorrent.
- From the toolbar menu, select Options.
- From the drop-down menu, select Preferences.
- On the left pane menu, select Advance menu, do not expand the menu.
- In the Filter box, type offers.
- Find the following line:
- Select each line, one line at a time and change from True to False and click Apply button.
- Reboot the program for the new setting to take effect.
Once uTorrent rebooted, you will no longer see the ads.