If you plan to stop watching Netflix, here’s how to cancel your Netflix subscription. This is important when you subscribe to the Free 30-days trial. The reason is, Netflix will automatically extend your account to a paid account if you don’t cancel it timely.
The step is very simple, it can be done within 5 minutes online. The process is very straightforward, you just need to log in to your Netflix account and hit the cancel button.
Here’s how to do it in detail step by step.
How to cancel Netflix subscription
- Open any internet browser.
- Go to Netflix website.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile picture to open the drop-down menu.
- Select Account.
- Under the Plan Details, select Cancel Streaming Plan.
- Select Finish Cancellation.
- Select the reason for the cancellation, if Others, specify the reason.
- Select Back to account.
- Wait for the blue banner to be displayed informing that your subscription will be cancelled at the end of your billing period.
Note: If you do not see the cancellation option in your account, you will need to cancel the account with your billing company.
On your Account page, you will see either a link to guide you through the cancellation process with your billing company, or instructions to contact your billing company to cancel.