Once you installed Mi 360 Home Security Camera in your house and set up the app on your phone. However, you wanted someone else also to have access to view on his or her device. Here’s how to view Mi 360 Home Security Camera on multiple devices.
You don’t have to set up a second time to view Mi 360 Home Security Camera on another device. If you do this, the camera will be turned off and will be disconnected from the first device you set up. All you need to do is to send the invitation to the other devices.
Note: Do not re-setup the Mi 360 Home Security Camera on another device. If you do this, you can’t access it from the first device.
How to view Mi 360 Home Security Camera on multiple devices
You need to install the Xiaomi Home app on all your devices you wanted to share the view access.
Download and install the Xiaomi Home app on your smartphones:
Once done download and install the app. Continue with the following step-by-step instruction to view the video on multiple devices:
- Tap on Xiaomi Home app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the camera you wanted to view on multiple devices.
- Tap on the three verticle dots on the upper right corner.
- Select General settings.
- Select Share and choose whether the other device has the ability to control or view only.
- Enter the user ID of the other account.
- Tap Send. The notification will be sent to the other device.
- On the other smartphone, open the Xiaomi Home app.
- Tap on the notification icon on the upper right corner.
- There will be a system notification says Wants to share device with you.
- Tap on it to open the notification detail.
- Tap on Accept.
- The short cut to the camera will be added to the app home page under Share tab.
- Tap on the camera to start viewing.
That’s it, now you can view from multiple devices. If you have the third device, do send the invite as well. And follow the above instruction. Please take note that, the invitation can only be sent from the first device that you set up the camera.
If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment below.