Forgot your saved Wifi password but you’re currently connected to it? Do you know you can view the saved Wifi password on your Android phone? Here’s how to view currently connected Wifi password in Android 10.
This feature has been disabled in Android 8 and 9, and the only way to view the saved Wifi password was to root your Android device. But not for Android 10, you can view the saved or currently connected Wifi password without the need to root you device.
Steps to view currently connected Wifi password in Android 10
Here’s the step by step instructions to view saved or currently connected Wifi password in Android 10:
- Tap on the Settings app.
- Select Network & Internet.
- Tap on the Wifi network that you’re connected to.
- Tap on the gear button to the right of your network.
- Tap the Share button.
- Verify that it’s you.
- You’ll see a QR code and the Wifi password just right below it.
- Other phones can scan the QR code to copy the password.
Note: This only works if you are currently connected to the Wifi network. You won’t be able to view previously saved Wifi password. You need to connect to the Wifi network to view them.
That’s it, do let me know if you have anything to say about this. Is this method works for you?