How to fix Truecaller Live Caller ID not working on Huawei phone and all device. What I mean by “not working” is, every time someone calls you, the Live Caller ID is not popping up on the screen to show the caller ID.
Supposedly, Live Caller ID works by showing the caller ID in real-time and that’s how it got its name Live Caller ID, every time someone calls you — depending on your setting.
If it doesn’t, there is something wrong. Yes, this is what happens on my Huawei phone. So, this is what I found out.
Fix Truecaller Live Caller ID not working on Huawei phone
- On your Huawei phone, go to Settings.
- Select Apps & notifications.
- Select Apps.
- Select Truecaller.
- Select Battery.
- Select App launch.
- Disable Manage Automatically
- Enable Auto-launch.
- Enable Secondary launch
- Enable Run in background
- Select Ok.
Done. Truecaller Live ID work like a charm now.
Fix Truecaller Live Caller ID not working on other phones
- Samsung phone: Go to your Phone Settings > Battery > Details > Find Truecaller > Turn off optimization!
- Xiaomi phone:
- Phone settings > Battery > Manage background data. Alternative is, Phone settings > Security > Permissions > Truecaller > allow all permissions
- Go to Additional Settings > Battery > Manage apps battery usage, by default its “standard” make sure to keep it off
- OnePlus phone: Go to Battery > Battery optimization “enable”
- VIVO phone:
- Go to iManager > Autostart manager > Enable Truecaller
- From iManager > Floating management window > Enable Truecaller
If the above tips are not able to make Truecaller Live Caller ID works on your phone, you can either leave your comment here so we can discuss or contact Truecaller support team.