Learn the step by step of how to unlist or remove your name and phone number from Truecaller database. If you don’t want your name and phone number listed in Truecaller, you can easily remove them anytime.
In my previous post, I already shared with you on how you can search and identify unknown phone numbers. So, in this post, I will share how you can unlist or remove your name and phone number from Truecaller database.
Basically, all registered Truecaller users are automatically can be searchable from Truecaller database using Truecaller app. If you are one of them and not feeling comfortable with it, you can easily remove your phone number from TrueCaller database.
Unlist or remove phone number from Truecaller
If you are a Truecaller registered user and have verified your number, you must first Deactivate your account.
- On Android: Tap on the 3 stripe menu -> settings -> privacy center.
- On iPhone: Tap on the profile avatar (upper left) – > settings -> privacy center.
Once done, you need to go to the Truecaller unlist page.
- Open any internet browser.
- Go to TrueCaller unlist page.
- Fill up the Unlist Form. (The unlist form only contains your country code and your phone number. So, key in your phone number with the correct country code.)
- Verify you are human by clicking in the empty box next to I’m not a robot.
- Click Unlist phone number button to proceed with the removal of your name and phone number from Truecaller database.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours before the number gets removed. However, Numbers marked as spam cannot be unlisted.
You can verify your name and phone number in the database after that. If you have any more question from them, you can submit your request using this link.