Do you know you can download any YouTube video as an audio file like MP3, M4A or AAC format? In this post, you will learn how to download any YouTube video as an audio-only format and save it to your local drive.
YouTube is one of the biggest places for any music video, there are lots of official channels available and you can stream or watch them online anytime you want.
But how about if you want to download the music video as an audio file so you can listen to them later on without an internet connection.
Thankfully, there are lots of websites offer a similar service but one of my favourites is ClipConverter. It offers the conversion of the files which is from video to audio, the best part is, all is done online.
Steps to download audio-only from YouTube
- Open any internet browser.
- Go to YouTube website and find the video.
- In the address bar, copy the video link by clicking the video link, press Ctrl + A to select the link and press Ctrl + C to copy.
- Go to ClipConverter website.
- Paste the YouTube video link in Video URL to Download: box, press Ctrl + V and click Continue.
- In the File name: box, you can rename the file if you want.
- Under Conversion Format, select the audio format — MP3, M4A or AAC. Click on it to select.
- Under Conversion Options. You can check the Auto Mode to let ClipConverter choose the best setting for you.
- Click the Start button and ClipConverter will start converting and recording the audio from the video.
- Once the conversion successfully completed, it will open a new page with the detail of the file name, source, and the file size. Click the Download button to start downloading the file.
Note: Once download completed, you can find the downloaded file in your download folder.