In case you want to share your video or any video on YouTube with your friends but only want them to start watching it at a specific time, this is how to create a link to any time on YouTube video. In this post, you will learn how you can create a YouTube link that skips time and jump straight away to the part you wanted to watch.
If there’s a 2-hour long video and the best part only starts at minute 50 in the video. You can use this trick to create a link so the video will start exactly at minute 50 every time you play or watch the video.
How to create a YouTube link that skips time
Here’s the simple instruction to create the link:
- Open any internet browser.
- Go to the YouTube website.
- Open any video you want to create a link.
- Play the video and click pause where or whenever you want to create a link.
- Right-click on the video.
- Select Copy video URL at current time to copy the link.
- Paste it anywhere you want to share the link.
- That’s it.
When you or someone click on the link, it will redirect to the video and play at the exact time you pause the video.
If you like this trick, don’t forget to share this post and follow me. If you have any questions, please let me know in the comment below.