Learn the proper way on how to reset Astro Ultra Box and Ulti Box. Did something go wrong with your new Astro Ultra Box or Ulti Box? With these steps, you will reset your Astro Ultra Box or Ulti Box to its factory settings.
The following is the official method to restore factory settings for your Astro Ultra Box and Ulti Box. If you have any issues with your Astro box, this is the easiest way to keep it fresh and clean from any unwanted apps.
Important! These steps will restore the set-top box to its factory settings. Any additional apps that you installed manually will be uninstalled. I will not be held responsible if something goes wrong while you’re doing this. Do it at your own risk.
How to reset Astro Ultra Box / Ulti Box
This is the step-by-step instruction to reset Astro Ultra Box and Ulti Box:
- On your remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Reset and press OK.
- Select Restore Factory Settings and press OK.
- Enter your PIN to access this setting (Default password is 0000).
- Select Restore and press OK to confirm your selection.
- Please wait while the box restores the default settings and reboots.
- Your box will automatically restart and continue with the New Installation setup guide.
Done, now your Astro Ultra Box or Ulti Box has been restored to its factory settings. Once you follow the new installation setup guide, your Astro box will be like a new box.
If you have any questions, let me know in the comment below.