Learn how to download any video from Instagram to your Android device. In this post, I will guide you through the step-by-step to download any video from Instagram to your Android device using Video Downloader for Instagram app.
Basically, it is a good idea for you to have a copy of any video you posted on Instagram so you can share them on different social media site or just keep it for your collection.
Continue reading below to learn how to download video from Instagram.
Steps to download Instagram video on Android
- Install Video Downloader for Instagram from Play Store.
- Open the Instagram app.
- Go to the video you wanted to download.
- Select the three-dot menu.
- From the popup, select Copy Share URL.
- Once you tap on it, you will see Video Downloader for Instagram‘s icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap on it.
- It will automatically open the Video Downloader for Instagram app and start the download.
- If you don’t see the Video Download‘s icon, just open the app and it will automatically paste the URL and start the download process.
- Once the download complete, you will see Video saved banner at the bottom of the screen.
- Go to the History tab to find the list of the video you have downloaded with the app.
Done. You can re-post the video to any other social media sites or share with your friend using Android built-in share menu.