Do you wish you can make GIF from YouTube, Vine or Instagram video? Here is how you can create an animated GIF image from any YouTube, Vine or Instagram video.
Basically, you can convert any video from Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Vine, .gif, .mp4, .webm, Giphy, Imgur, gfycat, or Streamable websites using the following method.
Just get the URL to the video and continue with the steps listed below, your clip will be ready in minutes. Let’s go.
Steps to create an animated GIF
- Open any internet browser.
- Go to YouTube or Vine or Instagram.
- Find the video you wanted to convert to the Gif image.
- Copy the URL of the video.
- Go to Gif.com.
- Paste the URL of the video into the text box.
- Select the Start Time and End Time of the video you wish to convert.
- You can add a caption, sticker, crop and many more options from the panel on the left.
- Once done, click Create Gif button located at the top right of the screen.
- Once the clip is created, you can share the clip to any social media using the link provided.
Automatically open the video on Gifs.com website. Here’s how to do it:
I’m using YouTube as an example, you can follow the same steps on Instagram and Vine.
- Go to YouTube and find the video you wanted to created animated gif.
- See the original YouTube video link in the address bar:
gifword just before
- Press Enter.
Done. If you have any other simple way of creating a Gif image, do let me know in the comment below.