When you open a workbook in Excel, by default there’ll be a gridline in every worksheet. If you think the gridline color is too faint and do not feel comfortable, here is how to change the gridline color in Excel.
With these settings, you can make the gridline darker and easier to see. You can select any dark color to replace the default light gray color. Let’s go through the step-by-step and pick any color you preferred.
How to change the Gridline color in Excel
- Open Microsoft Excel and open any workbook.
- Select File tab.
- Select Options.
- Select Advance from the menu on the left.
- Scroll down until you see Display options for this worksheet section.
- At the bottom of this section, click the drop-down button next to Gridline color.
- Select any color you preferred.
- Click Ok to apply.
That’s it. In case, you want to revert back to the original light gray color. Open the options and click the drop-down button and select Automatic.
Changing the gridline color in Excel is so simple. However, if you need any help, just let me know in the comment below.