Learn how to share your Android phone’s internet connection with Windows computer using Bluetooth tethering. It is just another way of sharing internet connection between two devices.
Usually, the common method is to use hotspot function, just tap on the Mobile hotspot icon on your Android phone and get any device or computer to connect to the hotspot.
However, in this post you’ll learn how to share your Android phone’s internet connection with Windows computer using Bluetooth tethering.
How to share Android phone’s internet connection with Windows computer using Bluetooth Tethering
Just make sure to turn On Bluetooth on your Windows computer.
- On your Android phone, open Settings.
- Select Connections.
- Select Tethering and Mobile hotspot.
- Tap on Bluetooth tethering to turn it On and Off.
- Go back to Connections page, select Bluetooth.
- Tap on Scan to scan for your Windows PC.
- Once it found your Windows PC, tap on its name — it will send the Bluetooth pairing request.
- Confirm the PIN number on both devices and select Yes to pair.
- Wait for both devices to successfully paired.
- On your Windows PC, right click on Bluetooth icon and select Join a Personal Area Network.
- From the device list, select your Android device and select Connect using > Access point.
- Wait for Connection successful message.
Now you can connect your Windows PC to the internet using your Android device internet connection.