You can watch YouTube video at the same time with your friend even you are not in the same room. With ShareTube, you can sync-watch any YouTube videos with your friends no matter where they are and at at the same time you can have a good chat.
There are just a few super simple steps. You just need to create a room, invite your friends, and watch the same video at the same time. Need a step-by-step guide? No problem. Continue reading below.
How to use ShareTube to sync-watch YouTube video with a friend
- Open your favorite internet browser.
- Go to
http://sharetube.iowebsite or click this link.
- At the Home page, in the Room name box, type your room name.
- Click Make a room button.
- In the box beside Make a username, type your username.
- Hit Enter.
- At the top-right corner, select to Tweet or post to Facebook to invite your friend to the room.
- If you only need the URL to the room, click the Twitter icon and copy the link in the tweet box.
- When your friends get the link and join the room, search for video and you can start watching together.
- While the video is playing, you can search for other videos and add in the queue.
- There is a chat function in the box on the right-hand side of the video, use it to chat with your friends.
There you are, watching YouTube video while chatting with your friends when you are apart away.
Enjoy using ShareTube with your friends? Let other people know about this post too by clicking share button below.