Learn how to root almost any Android phone or tablet without PC. The most easiest method to root your Android device is you are doing it without using extra device, like your computer. In this post you will learn how to root your Android device without PC using the famous KingRoot app — a simple one click root tool for Android device.
So, why you should root your Android phone or tablet? By rooting your Android phones or tablets, you will get “Super User” permission and the privilege to gain access to full control over your device. With a “rooted” android device, you can customize almost anything from blocking ads, removing bloatware to speeding up your device or conserve battery more effectively.
From my personal experience, I own a rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (at the time of writing this post), I can do anything with the phone. For example, I can install any app that require root access, uninstall any app that I don’t want — including Samsung bloatware, blocking an ads that comes when you install an app and speed-up the phone when it needed it the most.
Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible if any undesirable outcomes may happen to your device, use of this root guide is solely at your own risk!
How to root Android device without PC
Step 1: Enable security setting for unknown sources. (below instruction is for Samsung Galaxy Note 3)
- On your device, go to “Settings”
- Go to “General” tab and tap on “Security”
- Find “Unknown sources” — to allow installation of application from both trusted and unknown source, and check the box on its right to enable it
Step 2: Download KingRoot without PC APK on your Android device.
- Open any internet browser on your device
- Search for “Kingroot One Click Root APK” or click this link to go the official download page
- Download the latest KingRoot APK
Step 3: Install KingRoot without PC app on your Android device.
- Once the download completed, you can see it under the notification, click on it
- Under the System installation screen, tap “Install” to begin installation
- Once installation is complete, tap the “Open” button to startup KingRoot
Step 4: The next screen brings you to a purify screen tap on “Try it” to enter the main interface, and tap “Get now” button to begin rooting process.
Step 5: In the next screen, you will see a percentage running, that means that the installation is taking place. At this point in time, do not turn off your device.
Note: During the rooting process, your device will reboot several times so do not be alarmed. Once the implementation process is completed you will be return to the main screen.
Finally, go to google play store to download and install a RootChecker app or click this link and click on verify root to see if root have succeeded.