A new payment method to pay all your bills, the service is available on the most online banking. JomPAY is absolutely free, you can pay any bill through the Internet or Mobile Banking service using funds from your Savings, Current or Credit Card accounts. No registration is required with JomPAY as long as you have Internet or Mobile Banking account.
How to pay bills with JomPAY bill payment scheme
- Get your latest bills or invoices, look for the JomPAY logo and find the following:
- Ref-1 — a unique number used by your Biller to identify you or your bill, Ref-1 is printed next to the JomPAY logo on your bill (Ref-1 could be either fixed or variable depending on the needs of Billers, in most cases, Ref-1 is fixed)
- Biller Code — a unique number to identify a JomPAY Biller or you can find them here
- Open your internet browser and log in to your Mobile or Internet Banking.
- Look for JomPAY payment method.
- Enter your JomPAY Biller Code and your Reference Number followed by payment from your Current, Savings or Credit Card account.
- Follow the instruction on the screen to proceed and complete the payment.
Note: Some Billers may impose a limit on the amount payable via certain accounts such as Credit Card accounts. Additionally, JomPAY transactions are performed at Internet or Mobile Banking, a daily Internet Banking limit may be imposed by your Bank.