A great music video add-on for Kodi is back by popular demand and been revamped better than ever. The Jukebox add-on community support group is available on Twitter, follow them to get latest news and updates.
Disclaimer: I do not maintain The Jukebox add-on nor have any affiliation with the developer. The Jukebox is a third-party add-on which is not related to Kodi Team. If you have any issue related to this add-on, please do not post your question on Kodi forum.
Familiar with the installation process? Here is the link:
Need a step by step guide? Continue reading.
By default, Kodi 17 will not let you install a 3rd party add-on. You have to enable the unknown source option before continuing with the installation. Here is how to enable the unknown source on Kodi 17.
How to enable the Unknown source on Kodi 17
- Open Kodi app.
- At HOME Screen, select Settings.
- Select System settings.
- Select Add-ons.
- Click the Unknown sources to toggle between On and Off.
Once you enable the unknown source, you can continue with the following steps.
How to install The Jukebox Kodi video add-on
- Open Kodi app.
- At HOME screen, select SYSTEM (Kodi 16 and below), or select Settings (Kodi 17).
- Select File manager.
- Select Add source.
- Select None.
- Type the following URL EXACTLY:
http://matsbuilds.uk/repo/and click Done (Kodi 16 and below), or click OK (Kodi 17).
- Select Enter a name for this media source, type goliath and click OK.
- Go back to HOME screen.
- Select SYSTEM (Kodi 16 and below), or select Add-ons (Kodi 17).
- Select Add-ons (Kodi 16 and below), or select Package installer (Kodi 17).
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select goliath.
- Select repository.goliath-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select Goliath Add-ons repository.
- Select Video add-ons.
- Select The Jukebox and click Install.
- Wait for Add-on installed notification.
Once you see the notification, it means Caeser add-on has been successfully installed on your Kodi app and ready to be used. You can find the add-on on your video add-ons page.