Redemption Kodi video add-on offers Movies A-Z, New Releases, 4k Movies, 3D Movies, TV Shows Box Sets, and Fight Replays, in short, it is a one-click movie add-on. The developer community can be found on Twitter.
Disclaimer: I do not maintain Redemption add-on nor have any affiliation with the developer. Redemption is a 3rd party add-on which is not related to the official Kodi Team. If you have any issue related to this add-on, please do not post your question on Kodi forum.
You can install Redemption add-on from this link:
If you need instruction on how to install Redemption, continue reading.
By default, Kodi 17 will not let you install a 3rd party add-on. You have to enable the unknown source option before continuing with the installation. Here is how to enable the unknown source on Kodi 17.
How to enable the unknown source on Kodi 17
- Open Kodi app.
- At HOME Screen, select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Add-ons.
- Click the Unknown Sources to toggle between On and Off.
Once you enable the unknown source, you can continue with the following steps.
How to install Redemption Kodi video add-on
- Open Kodi app.
- At HOME screen, select SYSTEM (Kodi 16 and below), or select Settings (Kodi 17).
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Select None.
- Type the following URL EXACTLY:
http://buckymedia.ru/redaddon/and click Done (Kodi 16 and below), or click OK (Kodi 17).
- Select Enter a name for this media source, type redaddon and click OK.
- Go back to HOME screen.
- Select SYSTEM (Kodi 16 and below), or select Add-ons (Kodi 17).
- Select Add-ons (Kodi 16 and below), or select Browser (Kodi 17).
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select redaddon.
- Select plugin.video.Redemption.zip and click OK.
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
Once you see the notification, it means Redemption add-on has been successfully installed on your Kodi app and ready to be used. You can find the add-on on your video add-ons page.