Channel Pear is unlike any other video add-on and the steps required to install this Kodi add-on is somewhat different. Channel Pear does not contain any channels and it remains to be empty unless you add specific channels to it. You can get these channels by adding it from Channel Pear website.
Channel Pear add-on can also be accessed outside the Kodi world for different devices where you can watch tons of content online. Setting up of Channel Pear is not a typical process like any other video add-ons for Kodi, but we’ll simplify it in our tutorial guide.
But one may wonder what value does Channel Pear adds for Kodi users? Channel Pear is the hub for live TV, live sports, movies, TV shows, and more importantly, it brings you in HD quality. This is where things get interesting. It has a great US channel selection, but the speed of how channels load is incomparable.
Here in this guide, we have discussed how to install Channel Pear on Kodi, so read on!
How to install Channel Pear on Kodi Krypton version 17 or higher
- Download the Channel Pears Plugin onto your system > Then open Kodi > Tap on Add-ons > Now go to Box-shaped icon on top also known as Package Installer icon.
- Select Install from Zip File from the option listed > A box will soon appear where you need to upload or navigate the downloaded Channel Pear Plugin file > It will take few minutes to install once it is uploaded.
- Now visit the Channel Pear’s Website on your system > Sign Up to the website (No subscription charges) and it will take less than 2 minutes to sign up > Now Log In yourself.
- There are few options on the top menu > Go to Library and add channels e.g. click on Add Channel and type NFL Network > Many channels will be listed below, so select the one which is HD channel.
- Now go back to Library section again > Select Pair option > Then select Kodi > A box will appear which will provide you with a Library URL (You need to Copy the URL).
- Now go back to Kodi Home Screen > Select Add-ons menu > Go to Video Add-ons > Here you see Channel Pear Kodi add-on so Right-Click on it and go to Settings.
- You will be able to see an option called ‘Click here to ENTER Library URL’ > Paste the Library URL you just copied from the website and then save the file by clicking OK.
- Wait a few minutes and then again open the Channel Pear add-on > You will see NFL Network Channel appear on your screen > Click on the channel and enjoy NFL matches live on your screen.
Wrapping it all up
Channel Pear website contains tons of channels that you can watch online for without spending a dime. By adding channels to its add-on, you can watch movies, TV shows, live sports, live TV, documentaries, and so much more. Learn how to watch Channel Pear on Kodi from our tutorial guide above.
This is a guest post by Shahmeer Baloch.
Shahmeer Baloch is a marketing professional-turned-tech writer who despite had a successful career at Evyap made a drastic change when his interest in technology and international cyber laws became evident. Shahmeer’s love for new technology is profound and well addressed. Loves to play tennis on weekends. Visit the website he writes for, here: www.vpnranks.com