This is a step by step guide to install Caesar add-on for Kodi, one of the latest add-ons in Juggernaut repo. Caesar add-on community support group can be found on Facebook and Twitter, follow them to stay updated with the latest news and changes.
Disclaimer: I do not maintain Caesar add-on nor have any affiliation with the developer. Caesar is a 3rd party add-on which is not related to the official Kodi Team. If you have any issue related to this add-on, please do not post your question on Kodi forum.
If you are already familiar with the add-on installation, you can get Caesar add-on from Juggernaut repo. Here is the link:
If you are not sure how to install, I’ll make it easy for you.
By default, Kodi 17 will not let you install a 3rd party add-on. You have to enable the unknown source option before continuing with the installation. Here is how to enable the unknown source on Kodi 17.
How to enable the unknown source on Kodi 17
- Open Kodi app.
- At HOME Screen, select Settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Select Add-ons.
- Click the Unknown Sources to toggle between On and Off.
Once you enable the unknown source, you can continue with the following steps.
How to install Caesar Kodi video add-on
- Open Kodi app.
- At HOME screen, select SYSTEM (Kodi 16 and below), or select Settings (Kodi 17).
- Select File Manager.
- Select Add Source.
- Select None.
- Type the following URL EXACTLY:
https://archive.org/download/juggerrepo/and click Done (Kodi 16 and below), or click OK (Kodi 17).
- Select Enter a name for this media source, type juggerrepo and click OK.
- Go back to HOME screen.
- Select SYSTEM (Kodi 16 and below), or select Add-ons (Kodi 17).
- Select Add-ons (Kodi 16 and below), or select Browser (Kodi 17).
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select juggerrepo.
- Select repository.juggernaut-x.x.zip and click OK.
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select Juggernaut Repo.
- Select Video add-ons.
- Select Caesar and click Install.
- Wait for Add-on installed notification.
Once you see the notification, it means Caeser add-on has been successfully installed on your Kodi app and ready to be used. You can find the add-on on your video add-ons page.