Do you wish you can make gifs from YouTube, Vine or Instagram video? Here is how you can create an animated Gif image from any YouTube, Vine or Instagram video. Provided below is a step-by-step on how you can convert any video from aforementioned websites to a Gif image.
Basically, you can convert any video from Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Vine, .gif, .mp4, .webm, Giphy, Imgur, gfycat, or Streamable using the following method. Just get the URL to the video and continue with the steps listed below, your clip will be ready in minutes.
How to create an animated Gif from a YouTube, Vine or Instagram video
- Open YouTube or Vine or Instagram or any websites mentioned as above.
- Find the video you wanted to convert to the Gif image.
- Copy the URL of the video.
- Go to
https://gifs.com/or click here to open.
- Paste the URL of the video into the text box.
- Select the Start Time and End Time of the video you wish to convert.
- You can add caption, sticker, crop and many more options from the panel on the left.
- Once done, click Create Gif button located at the top right of the screen.
- Once the clip is created, you can share the clip to any social media using the link provided.
Done. If you have any other simple way of creating a Gif image, do let me know in the comment below.