Feeling uncomfortable when people you don’t know seeing your WhatsApp Profile Photo? There is an option to hide your profile photo and only show them to the selected contact group on your phone only.
WhatsApp allows you to select a contact group between Everyone, My Contact or Nobody. Currently, it does not allow you to hide or show your profile photo to a customized list of contact.
How to hide WhatsApp Profile Photo from selected contact group
- Open WhatsApp app.
- Select Setting for iPhone or select the three-dots and select Settings for Android.
- Select Account.
- Select Privacy.
- Select Profile Photo.
- Choose between Everyone, My Contact, or Nobody.
- Everyone — WhatsApp will show your profile photo to everyone, even to the user not in your contact list
- My Contact — WhatsApp will show your profile photo to your contact only
- Nobody — WhatsApp will not show your profile photo to anyone
WhatsApp will show your profile photo to only selected contact group you chose in step 6 above.
Which option do you prefer? Everyone, My Contact, or Nobody? Let me know in the comment below.