Please read carefully the policies and guidelines in order to get your article published.
1. Quality: The article must be in English, between 400 to 1000 words, simple but
2. Topics: The article has to be related to tech. However, you are free to choose the category for the article (tutorial, tip, or review).
3. Format: Include introduction, content, and a suggestion or conclusion.
- Internal: Must include a minimum of 2 links to other posts in this blog.
- External (No Follow): Max of 4 links, as long as those links help educate and benefit the readers (I will remove them if I found they are spammy).
- External (Do Follow): You are allowed to include one link in the article.
- Affiliate: Strictly not allowed.
5. Credit: I respect individual works. Please do give credit where credit is needed.
7. Author bio: Describe yourself in a short paragraph at the end of the article. You are allowed to include one (1) Do Follow link either to your blog or social profile.
8. Editorial: The article will be subjected to my review, I will make any changes if necessary (please don’t get offended if I do).
9. Publishing: To protect duplicate content issues, your article will belong to me, Barzrul, the blog owner, is credited to you as the author and cannot be republished anywhere else.
10. Copyright: By publishing your article on this site, you agree to give me, Barzrul, copyright ownership of the post. This is to help me to deal with any DMCA related issues.
>> Send your complete article to me using this contact form.