Please read carefully the policies and guidelines:
First, you need to let me know why do you want to write for Barzrul.com. Also tell me a little bit of your background in tech writing and why I should accept your article.
>> Contact me through this contact form.
If you would like to write and get your article approved on Barzrul.com, it is essential that the article to meet the following criteria:
- The article must be in English, minimum of 750 words and most important, original.
- The article has to be related to tech. However, you are free to choose the category for the article (tutorial, tip, or review).
- Include introduction, content, and a suggestion or conclusion.
- Internal: Must include a minimum of 2 links to other posts in this blog.
- External (No Follow): Max of 4 links, as long as those links help educate and benefit the readers (I will remove them if I found they are spammy).
- External (Do Follow): You are allowed to include one link in the article.
- Affiliate: Strictly not allowed.
- I respect individual works. Please do give credit where credit is needed.
- Author bio:
- Describe yourself in a short paragraph at the end of the article. You are allowed to include one (1) Do Follow link either to your blog or social profile.
- The article will be subjected to my review, I will make any changes if necessary (please don’t get offended if I do).
- To protect duplicate content issues, your article will belong to me, Barzrul, the blog owner, is credited to you as the author and cannot be republished anywhere else.
- By publishing your article on this site, you agree to give me, Barzrul, copyright ownership of the post. This is to help me to deal with any DMCA related issues.
>> Send your complete article to me using this contact form.