Please read carefully our guest posting policy and guidelines in order to get your article published.
1. Quality: Article must be in English, between 400 to 800 words, simple but detail, straightforward and most important, original.
2. Topics: Article has to fit with our blog theme, this blog is about software tutorial and how-to guide. Try to make the article as close as possible to the theme and fit with any one of the following categories; tutorials & guides, tips & tricks, and reviews & opinions.
3. Format: One (1) featured image before the content, size 601px X 220px or I will add one. Minimum of two (2) paragraph at the beginning of the article, followed by subheading (H2 or H3) and the main content. End with suggestion or conclusion.
4. Internal links: Must include links to other posts in this blog or I will add the link.
5. External links: As long as those links help educate and benefit the readers. I will remove them if I found they are spammy and no affiliate links allowed.
6. Credit: We respect individual works. Please do give credit where credit is needed.
7. Author bio: Describe yourself in a short paragraph at the end of the article. You are allowed to include one (1) link either to your blog or social profile.
7. Editorial: Article will be subjected to my review, I will make any changes if necessary. Please don’t get offended if I do.
8. Publishing: To protect duplicate content issues, your article will belong to me (Barzrul), the blog owner, is credited to you as the author and cannot be republished anywhere else.
9. Copyright: By publishing your article to us, you agree to give us copyright ownership of the post. This is to help us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
Become our guest author now! Contact me anytime using this contact form for any clarification.