Learn how to set Parental Controls on your iflix account to allow your kids to watch only selected rating categories. Parental Controls allow you to manage what your children can and cannot watch on iflix.
There is a “Kid’s Section” on iflix where all kind of fun stuff can be found. This section has everything from cartoon shows to even the latest animation films and all content are appropriate for kids 12 and under.
What are iflix Parental Controls
iflix has grouped its TV shows and movies into 4 ratings categories:
- Little kids – For children of ALL ages. Themes and elements of programs under this rating are specifically designed for a very young audience, including children from ages 2-6.
- Older kids – For children ages 7 and up. Themes and elements of programs under this rating may include mild fantasy, violence or comedic violence. May not be suitable for very young children.
- Teens – Parents strongly cautioned. Contains one or more of the following: intensely suggestive dialogue, strong coarse language, intense sexual situations, or intense violence. May be unsuitable for pre-teens under the age of 14. Parental monitoring is advised.
- Adults – Restricted. Contains adult materials including hard language, tough violence, nudity within sensual scenes, drug abuse or other elements, or a combination of some of the aforementioned.
How to set Parental Controls on iflix account
- Sign in to iflix.
- Head to your Menu Bar (it’s that thing on the top left corner with the three lines), click on My Account.
- Under Profile, select Set Parental Controls.
- Create or enter a PIN and submit.
- Select your preference as to which rating categories you wish to allow your kids to watch and set accordingly.
That’s it, done! How easy is that? If you have any question, please let me know in the comment below.