Learn how to save or download any YouTube video on Android device with TubeMate app. TubeMate is one of the most popular Android app to download YouTube video. If you are using iOS, you can refer to my other tutorial here.
Disclaimer: This post is for educational purpose only. I do not encourage and will not be held responsible should you download any copyright material from YouTube. Please support the video owner, stream from the source.
In order to start using TubeMate, you’ll need to download TubeMate APK file and install on your Android device. TubeMate is not available on Google Play, you’ll need to download it from TubeMate website.
How to save or download YouTube video on Android with TubeMate app
- Open TubeMate app and search the video you wanted to download.
- Tap on the video you wanted to download.
- As a video begin to plan, you’ll see a red download button appears on the screen.
- Tap on this red download button, choose your video quality and tap Download icon to start the download.
- Once the video finish downloading, you’ll get a notification. Tap on it and you’ll be directed to the Download list.
- Tap the three-horizontal dot next to the video to access the option to play or to move the video to another folder.
- Open YouTube app and search the video you wanted to download.
- Tap Share icon and choose TubeMate from the list.
- This open the video in TubeMate and you can follow the above steps to download the video.
That’s all. How do you prefer using TubeMate to download YouTube video? Let me know in the comment below.