Learn more about TM wifi@unifi worry-free connection with unlimited access. wifi@unifi is a pay-to-surf service provided by TM to the public. Through wifi@unifi, you will be able to enjoy unlimited access of wifi connection up to 4Mbps at 5,880 hotspots without any registration.
According to the statement on their website, starting from 16th September 2017, all users regardless TM or Non-TM customers can enjoy at a rate of RM0.10/hour. And there’s more, fees will be waived until 31 Dec 2017!
Basically, you need to download an app provided by TM called “i-foundit!”, the following is how you can connect to TM wifi@unifi and some of the popular FAQs. You can go through the step-by-step outlined below and understand the usage guidelines in the FAQs below.
How to connect to TM wifi@unifi
When you are in the hotspot area.
- Enable wifi on your device and select wifi@unifi SSID from the list of the available network.
- It will auto-direct you to the landing page and simply click Start Here.
- You will be directed to the success page and you’ll be prompted a banner to download i-foundit! app. Then you’re free to browse as you wish.
Or you may download i-foundit! app from Apple or Google Play Store. It is FREE!.
- To download, go to your Google Play Store or Apple Store and search for i-foundit!.
- You will be prompted for a simple registration step when you launch the app. Below are the registration methods that you can use:
- Facebook login – this will be linked to your Facebook registration details. There will be a step prompting you to sign in into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out from Facebook.
- Google Account login – this will be linked to your Google Account registration details. There will be a step prompting you to sign in into your Google account if you’re currently logged out from it.
- All you have to do is to select the location you are in and click on the Let’s Get Connected button and it will bring you to your device wifi setting for you to choose wifi@unifi.
Note: There shall be NO verification emails. You may continue using the app upon successful registration.
TM wifi@unifi FAQs
Q1: Do I need to pay to use the wifi@unifi service?
Yes, it is chargeable at a rate of RM0.10/hour. However, fees will be waived until 31 December 2017.
Q2: Where can I enjoy this free wifi@unifi connection?
You can enjoy wifi@unifi connection at all 5,880 wifi@unifi hotspots nationwide. A coverage location list is made available on their official site www.unifi.com.my/wifi. You may also check the available coverage locations via the i-foundit! app where a locator map is provided.
Q3: Who is eligible to use wifi@unifi?
All users, Malaysian or Non- Malaysian, TM or Non-TM customers.
Q4: What do I do if I cannot connect to wifi@unifi?
You can try to:
- Forget (remove) the wireless network from your device wifi setting.
- Turn off your WiFi and turn it on once again.
- Reboot your device/clear cache on your device.
Q5: How do I search the location?
There are 2 ways to do it as below:
- Option 1: You can click on the red tag’s in the map that indicates the available wifi service coverage; or
- Option 2: You can type in any of your desired location into the search column.
Q6: Will I be directed to the wifi location?
Yes, you may opt to get directed to the preferred wifi location by clicking on the “Get Direction” button below the coverage map. This will trigger your phone’s navigation service (e.g. google maps or waze)
For further inquire about login issues and troubleshooting, you can live chat with their representative here.