Forgot TM Streamyx router username and password? Learn how to reset the modem or router to its factory setting. Once you reset the router with the following guide, your router will be as fresh as it comes out of the box.
Important! Below step-by-step tutorial will reset all settings in your modem and wireless network configuration. Please carefully follow each step to continue using your internet.
Make sure this is your last choice after you’ve tried everything. Have you read this post regarding how to change your TM Streamyx router password? Can you remember the password? Still no, continue reading.
How to reset TM Streamyx Innacom W3400V6 router
Important! You must enter your Streamyx ID and password afterwards. If you can’t remember them, please call 100 for help.
- Turn on your computer and TM Streamyx wireless modem.
- Connect your computer to the wireless modem using LAN cable.
- Get your TM Streamyx wireless modem, find the Reset hole.
- For TM Streamyx Wireless G ADSL 2+ modem model Innacom W3400V6, it should be at the back of the modem, on the right side of the ON/OFF switch (as shown in the above image).
- Get a paper clip.
- Using the paper clip, press the Reset button through the hole until the signal indicator lights start to blink.
- Done. Now your TM Streamyx modem is already pre-configured to its factory setting.
Note: You need to continue with the following step-by-step to configure your TM Streamyx ID and password to be able to connect to the internet.
You can proceed with the Quick Setup to complete the new configuration automatically or do it manually as follows.
How to put in TM Streamyx ID and password
- Open any internet browser and enter the following URL EXACTLY:
- On the login page, key in your login detail. Below is the default:
- Username/ID: tmadmin
- Password: Adm@XXXX
- XXXX is the last 4 digit of your modem MAC address, you can find it on the sticker at the bottom of your modem and usually written on the router box by the service technician
- read this post to find router’s MAC address
- if fail, try using tmadmin for both username and password
- Click Login.
- Select Advanced Setup from the left menu. It will display a list of its sub-menu.
- Select WAN Service.
- Since you just reset the modem, there will be no profile displayed. Select Add button.
- In PPP Username box, put in your Streamyx login ID. For example:
yourname@streamyx(call 100 for help)
- In PPP Password box, put in your Streamyx password.
- Both of this information — Streamyx login ID and password were usually written on the router box by the service technician
- In PPPoE Service Name box, leave it blank.
- In Authentication Method box, select AUTO.
- Check the box for the following:
- Enable NAT
- Enable IPv6 for this service
- Request IPv6 address
- Request Prefix Delegation
- Check the box for Bridge PPPoE Frames Between WAN and Local Ports.
- For MTU Size, put in 1492
- For TCP MSS, put in 1452
- Select Next button.
- At this page, it will display your setting. Click Apply/Save button to save the settings.
Note: Once you able to connect to the internet, don’t forget to change your TM Streamyx Wifi name and password.