Learn how to install Redemption video add-on on your Kodi app. Redemption Kodi video add-on offers Movies A-Z, New Releases, 4k Movies, 3D Movies, TV Shows Box Sets, and Fight Replays, in short, it is a one-click movie add-on. The developer community can be found on Twitter and Facebook.
Disclaimer: I do not maintain Redemption add-on nor have any affiliation with the developer. Redemption is a 3rd party add-on which is not related to the official Kodi Team. If you have any issue related to this add-on, please do not post your question on Kodi forum.
Download and install Kodi app
If you do not have Kodi app, you can download the app from the official Kodi website
https://kodi.tv/download or click this link and install on your device.
Install Redemption Kodi video add-on
The following are the file source URL, zip file name and the repository name to be selected during the installation.
- File source URL: http://myatom.one/LnU/
- Install from zip file: repository.Legion.N.Unhinged-x.x.zip
- Install from repository: Legion’N’Unhinged Repo
Redemption Kodi video add-on installation guide
If you’re not familiar with the installation steps and need a complete step by step guide, click on any of the following Kodi versions.
- Kodi 16 Jarvis: Step by step guide to install Redemption Kodi video add-on for Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Kodi 17 Krypton: Step by step guide to install Redemption Kodi video add-on for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Kodi 18 Leia: Step by step guide to install Redemption Kodi video add-on for Kodi 18 Leia
Let me know if you have any issue to install Redemption Kodi video add-on.