Learn how to install Exodus video add-on on your Kodi. Exodus has been one of the best Kodi video add-on since Genesis went down, and yet, it is still one of the best until today.
Disclaimer: I do not maintain Exodus add-on nor have any affiliation with the developer. Exodus is a third-party add-on which is not related to Kodi Team. If you have any issue related to this add-on, please do not post your question on Kodi forum.
Download and install Kodi app
If you do not have Kodi app, you can download the app from the official Kodi website
https://kodi.tv/download or click this link and install on your device.
Install Exodus Kodi video add-on
The following are the file source URL, zip file name and the repository name to be selected during the installation.
- File source URL: http://lazykodi.com/
- Install from zip file: KODIBAE.zip
- Install from repository: Kodi Bae Repo
Exodus Kodi video add-on installation guides
If you’re not familiar with the installation steps and need a complete step by step guide, click on any of the following Kodi versions.
- Kodi 16 Jarvis: Step by step guide to install Exodus Kodi video add-on for Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Kodi 17 Krypton: Step by step guide to install Exodus Kodi video add-on for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Kodi 18 Leia: Step by step guide to install Exodus Kodi video add-on for Kodi 18 Leia
Please let me know in the comment if you have any issue installing Exodus Kodi video add-on.