Here’s how to install any add-on in Kodi 16 Jarvis. This add-on installation guide works for any add-on including video, music, game, program, or picture add-on.
Please see the following step by step instruction to install any add-on in Kodi 16 Jarvis. Ensure you have the correct media source URL and working repository. Otherwise, you’ll encounter an issue during installation.
See also how to install add-on in Kodi 17 Krypton.
Install add-on in Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Open Kodi 16 Jarvis.
- At Home screen,
- Highlight System and select File manager.
- Select Add source.
- Select <None>.
- Enter the URL of the add-on including the http:// and click OK.
- In Enter a name for this media source, give it a name and click OK.
- Go back to Home screen.
- Highlight System and select Settings.
- Select Add-ons.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Select the media source you just added.
- Select the zip file and click OK.
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification.
- Select Install from repository.
- Select the repository you just installed.
- Select Video/Music/Game/Program/Picture add-ons.
- Select the add-on you’d like to install and click Install.
- Wait for the Add-on installed notification.
Done. The add-on is successfully installed in your Kodi 16 Jarvis.
Note: If the add-on does not work as intended after the installation. Please contact the add-on developer.