Learn how to install Watch Dogs video add-on on your Kodi app. Watch Dogs video add-on is one of the best multi-scraper fork from Hellhounds repository. But please be careful before installing this add-on, it contains a section where no kid is allowed.
Disclaimer: I do not maintain Watch Dogs add-on nor have any affiliation with the developer. Watch Dogs is a 3rd party add-on which is not related to the official Kodi Team. If you have any issue related to this add-on, please do not post your question on Kodi forum.
Download and install Kodi app
If you do not have Kodi app, you can download the app from the official Kodi website
https://kodi.tv/download or click this link and install on your device.
Install Watch Dogs Kodi video add-on
The following are the file source URL, zip file name and the repository name to be selected during the installation.
- File source URL: http://cerbrepo.space/repo/
- Install from zip file: repository.hellhounds-x.x.zip
- Install from repository: Hellhounds Repository
Watch Dogs Kodi video add-on installation guide
If you’re not familiar with the installation steps and need a complete step by step guide, click on any of the following Kodi versions.
- Kodi 16 Jarvis: Step by step guide to install Watch Dogs Kodi video add-on for Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Kodi 17 Krypton: Step by step guide to install Watch Dogs Kodi video add-on for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Kodi 18 Leia: Step by step guide to install Watch Dogs Kodi video add-on for Kodi 18 Leia
Let me know if you have any issue to install Watch Dogs Kodi video add-on.