Learn how to install Seren Kodi video add-on on your Kodi. You’ll need Real-Debrid or Premiumize.me account to make Seren fully function. Don’t forget to install Providers, the steps are provided at the end of the article.
Disclaimer: I do not maintain Seren add-on nor have any affiliation with the developer. Seren is a 3rd party add-on which is not related to the official Kodi Team. If you have any issue related to this add-on, please do not post your question on Kodi forum.
Download and install Kodi app
If you do not have Kodi app, you can download the app from the official Kodi website
https://kodi.tv/download or click this link and install on your device.
Install Seren Kodi video add-on
The following are the file source URL, zip file name and the repository name to be selected during the installation.
- File source URL: https://nixgates.github.io/packages/
- Install from zip file: nixgates.repository.zip
- Install from repository: Nixgates Repo
Seren Kodi video add-on installation guide
If you’re not familiar with the installation steps and need a complete step by step guide, click on any of the following Kodi versions.
- Kodi 16 Jarvis: Step by step guide to install Seren Kodi video add-on for Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Kodi 17 Krypton: Step by step guide to install Seren Kodi video add-on for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Kodi 18 Leia: Step by step guide to install Seren Kodi video add-on for Kodi 18 Leia
Install Providers for Seren Kodi video add-on
- Go to the Providers tab and click on Install From Web URL.
- Type in
https://tinyurl.com/a4kscrapersand click OK.
- A prompt will come up asking if you’d like to install the scrapers.
- Press Install and then press OK after they are done.
Repeat above steps with the following URL:
Let me know if you have any issue to install Seren Kodi video add-on.