Learn how to install 13Clowns Kodi video add-on on your Kodi app. It’s just been updated recently and so far the add-on is working great. 13Clowns has an active developers and members, if you would like to follow their update, you can join 13Clowns Telegram group here.
Disclaimer: I do not maintain 13Clowns add-on nor have any affiliation with the developer. 13Clowns is a 3rd party add-on which is not related to the official Kodi Team. If you have any issue related to this add-on, please do not post your question on Kodi forum.
Download and install Kodi app
If you do not have Kodi app, you can download the app from the official Kodi website
https://kodi.tv/download or click this link and install on your device.
Install 13Clowns Kodi video add-on
The following are the file source URL, zip file name and the repository name to be selected during the installation.
- File source URL: https://13clowns.github.io/
- Install from zip file: repository.13clowns-x.x.x.zip
- Install from repository: 13Clowns Repo
13Clowns Kodi video add-on installation guide
If you’re not familiar with the installation steps and need a complete step by step guide, click on any of the following Kodi versions.
- Kodi 16 Jarvis: Step by step guide to install 13Clowns Kodi video add-on for Kodi 16 Jarvis
- Kodi 17 Krypton: Step by step guide to install 13Clowns Kodi video add-on for Kodi 17 Krypton
- Kodi 18 Leia: Step by step guide to install 13Clowns Kodi video add-on for Kodi 18 Leia
If you have any issue with 13Clowns Kodi video add-on installation, please let me know in the comment below.