This is a complete step by step guide on how to change your TM Streamyx Wifi name and password if you’re using D-Link DSL-2750E router. Basically, this tutorial is applicable for TM Streamyx user as this router is ADSL type.
This is my second D-Link router that I bought for my TM Streamyx internet connection. I’ve been using it for a month now and so far I’m satisfied with the performance. It’s cheap and reliable at the same time.
In this post, I’m going to share how to change the Wifi name and password on this router.
How to change TM Streamyx Wifi name and password for D-Link DSL-2750E router
- On your computer, open any internet browser and enter the following URL EXACTLY:
http://192.168.1.1or click this link to automatically open the page.
- On the login page, key in your username and password and press Enter. Below is the default:
- Username: admin
- Password: admin
- Once login, you’ll be automatically directed to Setup page. From the menu on the top, select Advanced.
- From the menu on the left, highlight Advanced Wireless and select Security Settings.
- Under Wireless SSID menu, select your Wifi name.
- Under Wireless Security Mode menu:
- in Security Mode box, select WPA2 only
- in WPA Encryption box, select TKIP+AES
- Under WPA menu:
- in WPA Mode box, select WPA2-PSK
- in Group Key Update Interval box, select 0
- Under Pre-shared Key menu, in the Pre-shared Key box, key in your preferred Wifi password (minimum 8 characters including number and special characters).
- Click Apply button to save the changes.
Note: Remember your SSID and the security key as you will need to configure the same settings on your wireless devices and PC.