Learn how to find and view saved Wifi password on your Windows 10. You can view all wireless network information such as wireless network name and password from the security tab of the network properties.
Every time your Windows PC is connected to a wireless network, Windows will automatically store all the network information in the system file. The network information will include all previous and currently connected wireless network.
You can look up the wireless network password easily, all the login detail such as the wireless network name and the password are located in the security tab in the “Manage wireless network”. See also how to view currently connected Wifi password.
How to find and view saved Wifi password on Windows 10
- Click Windows Start button.
- Select Control Panel to open the Control Panel window.
- Select Network and Internet.
- Select Network and Sharing Center.
- On the left panel, click on Manage wireless network.
- It will display all your previous include currently connected Wifi network.
- Click on any of the wireless network name.
- Right click and select Properties.
- Select Security tab and activate the Show characters checkbox to view the hidden password.
Repeat step 6 to step 8 on any wireless network name to view the network information.