Learn how to download any video from Instagram to your Android device. You can download any video on Instagram to your Android device using an app like Video Downloaded for Instagram. In this post, I will guide you through the step-by-step to download any video from Instagram to your Android device.
Basically, it is a good idea for you to have a copy of any video you posted on Instagram so you can share them on different social media site or just keep it for your collection. In previous post, I share how you can download video from YouTube video to your Android or iPhone. Continue reading below to learn how to download video from Instagram.
Disclaimer: This tutorial is for educational purpose only. Please download video that you own or please get permission from the video owner before you download and re-post the video. I will not be held responsible for any intellectual property violation that results from an unauthorized re-post of a video or photo.
How to download Instagram video on Android with Video Downloader for Instagram
- On your Android device, open Play Store, search and download Video Downloader for Instagram app or you can click this link to go to the download page.
- Once the download and installation completed, open Instagram app.
- Go to the video you want to download and tap on the three-dot menu at the top right of the screen.
- From the popup, select Copy Share URL.
- Once you tap on it, you will see Video Downloader for Instagram’s icon at the bottom of the screen. Tap on it.
- It will automatically open the Video Downloader for Instagram app and start the download.
- If you don’t see the Video Download’s icon, just open the app and it will automatically paste the URL and start the download process.
- You can wait for the download to complete or do any other thing you want (of course, that is your phone, do what you want). Once the download completed, you will see Video saved banner at the bottom of the screen..
- On the Video Downloader for Instagram app, go to the History tab to find the list of video you have downloaded with the app.
Done. You can re-post the video to any other social media sites or share with your friend using Android built-in share menu.