Here’s the easiest and safest way to download a video from Dailymotion website in MP4 or any formats and save it to your computer for free. If you are concern about using any third party software or apps, this guide is absolutely not doing that. With this method, you also be able to choose whether to download only the audio file as mp3.
Disclaimer: This tutorial is for educational purpose only. Please be careful with copyrighted content. Only download the video for personal use only. I am not responsible for any copyright infringement.
How to download a video from Dailymotion without using 3rd party app
- Open your favorite internet browser. Go to
http://www.dailymotion.com/or click this link and browse through to the video that you intended to download.
- On the video page, copy the link at the address bar. Or you can press Ctrl + L on your keyboard to highlight the text in the address bar, and then Ctrl + C to copy the link.
- Come back to this page, paste the video link in the box below and click the Download Video button.
- Once you press the Download Video button above, it will open a new window containing the image of the video and the download links.
- From the drop-down arrow, click to select the video quality. Then click Download to start downloading the video.
Note: Once the download completed, the video will be available in your download folder. To download other videos, repeat from step 2 above.