Here’s one annoying Netflix feature that enabled by default, the preview autoplay. If you have a slow device, this feature will make your browsing even worst. This is how to disable the Netflix Autoplay preview.
The other autoplay option, “Autoplay next episode” is a nice feature. However, be careful with this option as it can make you binge-watch the entire episode.
Anyway, here’s how to access the autoplay control settings. Both options can be enabled and disabled at the same time.
Disable Netflix Autoplay preview
It’s very simple, just follow the step by step instruction below:
- Open any internet browser.
- Go to Netflix and sign into your account.
- Select the profile you’d like to disable the Autoplay preview.
- Click on the small arrow in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- In the dropdown menu, select Account.
- Under My Profile, select Playback settings.
- Under Autoplay controls, uncheck Autoplay previews while browsing on all devices.
- Click Save.
Disable Netflix Autoplay next episode
If you prefer to not autoplay in general, you can also uncheck Autoplay next episode in a series on all devices option on this page. Netflix won’t automatically play the next episode every time you finish watching one.
Autoplay controls option is independent. If you have multiple profiles for different people in your account, you have to repeat the above steps for each profile.
Would you let this option enabled by default? Let me know in the comment below.